20 USES FOR THIEVES CLEANER!
(You know, that little packet that comes in your Premium Starter kit )
1. Put 2 capfuls in a large bowl of hot water and soak essential oil roller + dropper bottles for a good cleaning between uses
2. Use undiluted on stuck on adhesives as a natural way to remove goo
3. Dab onto stubborn laundry stains as a pre-wash stain remover
4. Dilute a capful in water and soak extra-smelly sports equipment + activewear
5. Use to remove stains + cloudiness on plastic food storage containers
6. Keep solution fairly concentrated to remove hard water build-up and soap scum
7. Dilute + spray on plants suffering from pests.
8. Remove fingerprints and streaks on glass and stainless steel
9. Lightly mist on filter of vacuum to remove smells
10. Sanitize cutting boards and porous cooking surfaces
11. Use diluted to remove carpet stains + spills
12. Neutralize smells from pet and kid accidents
13. Sanitize dishwasher between uses by running 1 capful of Thieves through an empty cycle
14. Put 2 caps full in a sink of hot water to soak pots + pans with tough stuck on food
15. Washing machine smell musty? Spray inside of barrel + run a capful of Thieves concentrate through a cycle
16. Make a soft scrub with THC, water and baking soda: scrub grout, bath tubs, inside of sink, cook tops, inside of oven etc
17. Clean + safely sanitize kid’s toys by spraying with thieves and wiping down. Thoroughly clean bath toys by soaking in warm water with 2 capfuls of THC
18. Put half a capful in a small spray bottle with water + keep in your purse or diaper bag. Spray down restaurant tables, shopping cart handles, gym equipment, toilet seats, public restroom changing tables all-the-germy-things
19. Clean your car — interior and exterior/ windows/ tires/ dashboard you name it
20. Refresh wood cabinets + wood floors. Add a couple of drops of Orange or Lemon to make your wood glow
THC is extra concentrated so all you need is a capful at a time mixed in a glass spray bottle, filled with water.
Wholesale: $22 | Number of capfuls: 60 | $22/60= $0.36
So you can make about 60 spray bottles of this stuff for roughly 40¢ each!!