kids + oils
Wondering how to use those kit oils with your little ones? Here’s 10 ways!!!
1. Diffuse Lemon + Peppermint to help little ones wake up in the morning and diffuse Frankincense to boost concentration in the afternoons.
2. Add a few drops of Lemon to a sinkful of warm water with a capful of Thieves Cleaner as a plant-based soak to clean their favorite toys.
3. Add 3-4 drops of Lavender to a 1/2 cup of Epsom salts and add to their bath at night to help littles unwind at the end of the day and to set the tone for bedtime.
4. Make a pillow spray in a 2oz amber glass spray bottle. Add 10 drops Stress Away + 10 drops Lavender, a splash of unscented witch hazel and top with distilled water. Spritz on pillows, blankets & lovies at bedtime.
5. For kids ages 6+, make a chest rub by mixing a few drops of Raven into a small jar of coconut oil.
6. Thieves is our go-to staple for supporting a healthy immune system - in a 10ml roller add a few drops Thieves and top with carrier oil and apply to their feet every morning before heading out the door. Diffuse Thieves + Lemon during playdates while kids have stuffy noses.
7. FOMO? Big feelings? Butterflies? Sunday scaries? We love using our Unicorn roller (Valor + Frank + Stress Away) on the wrists or over the heart.
8. Calm overly active littles by diffusing Peace & Calming.
9. Kids in sports? Add a few drops Citrus Fresh to a cotton ball and drop into stinky shoes, backpacks or sports equipment bags to help combat odors.
10. Spring is right around the corner! Put equal drops Lemon + Lavender + Peppermint in a roller and apply to chest to keep little bodies above the wellness line.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 - Proper dilution is important when using essential oils with babies & children. One of our favorite resources is the Gentle Babies book.